Stream of Unconscious

Often I wake in the middle of the night with thoughts and visions that must be written. A lot of it may seem like mere rambling, but I am a born writer; I need to see what happens to my words once they stare back at me from the pages of my computer screen. Since I am ususally more than half-asleep when this happens, I jokingly entitled the original document: "Stream of Unconscious." Now that I am finally starting to publish in a blog (as so many people have suggested I should do!), I thought the title remained appropriate.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Teeny Tiny Update

Hey Everyone,

I haven't passed out of the land of the living, it's just that my life has changed so drastically that I almost feel like I have. Pretty much everything has changed but my job status and my ever-present insecurities about myself! But hopefully those are soon to change as well.

I have written much in the last few weeks but it was during a season of much introspection and, consequently, depression, so I'm not entirely sure if it's "postworthy." We'll see how daring I become in the next couple of days. Prepare to be potentially offended by my honesty, as I grasp for truth and stability in my changing life...

I miss getting comments. You all need to post more! ;]

I'll write again soon.

No comments: